The most quotable Christmas movies, let’s start with:
- Elf, has a couple of pretty memorable quotes during the holidays. Starting with “Bye Buddy, I hope you find your dad!” Or “SAANNNTTAAAA! Santa’s Coming? I know him!” And the best ones “Cotton-headed ninny-muggins.” And we can’t forget “The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.”
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, for this 30 minute special from 1964 there are some great quotes, including: “I’m cute! I’m cuuuutteee!” and the most memorable words from the song “We’re a Couple of Misfits.”
- The Santa Clause, we can never go wrong with Tim Allen playing Santa Clause, a couple of the best ones are “You said you were lactose intolerant,” “Seeing isn’t believing. Believing is seeing,” and the best one is when Santa gets arrested and is naming all the different versions of Santa’s names, “ Père Noël. Babbo Natale. Pelz-Nickel… Topo Gigio!
- The Polar Express, one of the heart-melting movies has one specific quote that everyone will remember, “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
- Home Alone 2, We all love the Home Alone movies, and it makes it easier to remember when you think about Kevin almost getting caught inside of the Plaza Hotel, when he turns on the tv to have it say, “Merry Christmas you filthy animal.”