Sometimes Christmas can be one of the most stressful times of years. One way that is always good to enjoy the holiday is to see some Christmas lights! This year we can experience all new kinds of Drive-Thru experiences that follow COVID-19 guidelines and are still interactive for the entire family to enjoy:
- Dodgers Holiday Festival is on nightly through December 24th in the parking lot of the 2020 World Series Champions! It includes a LED Light Show, fake snow and interactive displays that honor the World Series! Tickets are 55 dollars and make sure to bring any new or gently-used baseball or softball equipment that will benefit Dodgers RBI, new toys that will benefit RaiseAChild, and new pairs of socks that will benefit LA Family Housing!
- Night of Lights OC. This is a drive-thru Christmas Light experience at the Orange County Fairgrounds. It is an interactive encounter with over a million lights to view! It is fun for the entire family. There are food options and much more when you purchase a ticket starting at 39.99!
- The Elf on a Shelf Drive-Thru. This Drive-Thru is good for all the kids wanting to see some fun in Santa’s Workshop! It is based off the original movie, and book that brought Elf on the Shelf to life. It will help you feel like a kid again, as everything is “elf-sized.” Tickets start at 29.95 a person! (And each person in the car needs a ticket)
- WonderLAnd Holiday Adventure is a one stop place that includes lights, Santa, Mrs. Claus, Elves, Story time, Forest Attractions, and much more! Take the family to a frosted adventure in Woodland Hills.
- GLOW @ South Coast Botanic Gardens is transforming their lush botanic oasis into an oceanic experience as a Garden Lights & Ocean Waters theme using thousands of lights designed by California Outdoor Lighting!
For everything holidays, and much more visit 2020 Christmas and Holidays Events for everything to do in Southern California!